We provide the nation’s largest home builders with the most unique digital customer engagement platform. At the heart of the platform are weekly home progress photos.
Each week, we visit new home construction sites and document the progress of the construction through digital photos. Through our unique processes and platform, the digital photos are shared with new home buyers, prospects and the builder.
Our Photo Review Team reviews the photos submitted by our photographers around the country. Photos are reviewed to ensure that our photography meets our internal and customers’ precise standards for quality.
PHOTO REVIEW TEAM – JOB DETAILS
As a Photo Reviewer, you are responsible for ensuring that the photos we take meet our rigorous standards. We’ve built advanced custom AI to do a lot of the heavy lifting, but at the end of the day, we want a set of human eyes to validate that everything is running smoothly.
- Virtual, work from home
- Part-time position: 10-15 hours per week with availability on weekends and Mondays
- W-2 employee
- Hourly rate: Starting $15.00/hr, up to $17.00/hr
- Download batches of photos using our custom application designed to aid and facilitate the review of photos
- Review photo assignments to specific home sites to ensure that the right photos are going to the right homes
- Ensure that photos meet our quality standards and those of our specific customers
- Provide feedback to our photography team on photo quality
- Good familiarity and proficiency in operating a PC, specifically a Windows PC
- Very good attention to detail
- Good communication skills to interact with other team members by phone and email
- Availability on the weekends
- Completion of required employee paperwork such as full employment application, tax forms, etc.
If invited to join our team, you can expect:
- To meet by virtual meeting for an interview for the position
- Approximately 1 week of training in person or by virtual meeting
- Weekly feedback on the quality and timeliness of your photo processing
Bulder Digital Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Nothing on this site constitutes an offer for employment or contracted services engagement.